Phuket is a world famous holiday destination and in my opinion, the number of activities available makes it
THE NUMBER ONE HOLIDAY DESTINATION IN THE WORLD.
Thai cooking is deservedly one of the best in the World. Our chefs are very pleased to be rated amongst the BEST THAI COOKS in THAILAND, by our guests , read our many reviews where our past guest eulogise about the quality of cooking they get in our villas. There are also many many restaurants of all standards and prices nearby, our manageress will happily recommend nearby restaurants and arrange transport for you.
There are SEVEN top quality 18 hole courses and TWO excellent 9 hole courses on Phuket Island. The nearest courses to our Villas are within half an hour, Loch Palm , Phuket Country Club and the outstanding Red Mountain. We can arrange discounted green fees up to 50% for you on these courses. If you have never played golf in Thailand before, then a delight awaits you – the caddies are great.
Kata Beach is a year round swimming beach. Snorkelling, sailing, jet skis, parascending, tubing for six months per year (November to April). Hot great surf for six months, body boarding, malibou, hand boarding, free style body surfing, stand up boarding, kite sailing, all ideal from May to October. Many short trips are available throughout the year to small offshore islands with fabulous snorkelling and diving.
Beauty Shops, Spas and Masaage
– The choice is bewildering, from a half hour pedicure or manicure, a one hour leg or full body massage from blind people or uniformed masseuse, to a full day spa with saunas, body scrubs, aroma massages etc. Until you have had a Thai or Oil body massage you just haven’t lived!
Diving for beginners and experts
– charter your own boat, or join a dive school.
(There are two on Kata Beach itself).
– Dental treatment and cosmetic surgery are top quality in Phuket, and priced at at least 50% less than you would normally expect to pay. If you want that nip or tuck, or high quality dental work – come to Phuket.
Big Game Fishing
, depart from nearby Chalong Harbour on one of the many private fishing boats for charter.
. Bareboat or skippered, your own private sail or power boat to explore deserted islands.
Day Trips to Various Famous Islands – Phi Phi Island, James Bond Island
, and many other islands not as well known, but very beautiful. One experience not to be missed is to nearby Koh Khai Nui Private Island, where a truly great lunch awaits you
– There are several elephant camps near our villas (about three miles away). Here you can enjoy elephant rides and get really close to these superb animals. The appeal of a baby elephant is difficult to describe, but should be experienced.
Four by Four All Terrain Driving
– If you have never done it – it is worth trying, this is very near to the Elephant Camps.
– two ranges nearby.
– There is a very good track nearby for beginners and experts.
Zip Wires, Monkey Sanctuary and Water Falls
to the north end of the Island.
The Big Buddha
– At 45 metres high, perched on a hilltop just behind the villas, this Buddha is an awesome sight with fantastic panoramic 360 degree views of Phuket Island. It is must see, and I recommend you write your name and message on a small marble slab, and for a small donation your message will become part of the Buddha.
– There are now several international marathons, runs and Iron Man events on Phuket.
– The world famous KING’S CUP REGATTA is held off Kata Beach every December. There are several other world famous regattas organised from Phuket throughout the year.
Aquarium, Bird Sanctuary and Zoo
– Kids will love visiting these.